Top 10 Best Value CRNA Schools
Epidoodle has Ranked the Best Value CRNA schools in the US. Our subjective rankings are based on Cost of the Program and Program Quality.
1) East Carolina University $22,819 Modern State of the Art Facility with small class sizes. located in affordable Greenville, NC. 100% of students are employed at time of graduation.
2) Mayo Clinic $20,100 The Prestigious Mayo Clinic offer a great education. The only item holding it from the top spot is the 30 month program length which causeses the program to be more costly when taking living expenses into consideration.
3) SUNY Buffalo $19,910 Top part time program for working professionals.
4) Wake Forest $20,127 Most affordable elite private CRNA program
5) SUNY Downstate $25,952 Affordable price combined with city living.
6) South Florida $26,759 Top value research CRNA program.
7) UT Chgattanooga $29,758 Good value, moderately selective admissions.
8) Missouri State University $22,434 Good Value, Great Starting Salary.
9) Cal State Fullerton $26,759 Most affordable program located in sunny Southern California.
10) University of Tennessee $37,887 most affordable big time college.